Thursday, March 29, 2012

Startup of Interest: Clipboard

Clipboard is a web clipping storage site much like Evernote.



I had heard good things about Clipboard and wanted to try it out. I have to say I was not disappointed. The UX of Clipboard is just so smooth. Very impressive.

First, you add the Chrome Bookmarklet which, upon clicking, shows up as a hovering widget like this:


You can expand that widget to get more functions but the most-used one (clipping) is right out in front:

Clipping cannot be easier. Click the Clip button, choose a rectangle of content (you can also choose a whole page). I suspect that it uses <div> hierarchies of the page to create the rectangles.

Clicking captures the content and allows you to annotate with notes and tags.



 That's it. The giant wasp has been saved for posterity on my clipboard.


Didn't I tell you it was smooth?

No comments:

Post a Comment